When you’re headed to an event at The Broadberry, upon entry, please make sure that you bring your I.D. to present at the door security to verify your age. This helps us to differentiate whether or not are at legal drinking age. Everybody’s been under 21 at some point, so if you’re under the drinking age you will get the infamous black stars on your hands, this helps our bartenders when serving a large crowd and this helps us ensure we’re following ABC regulations and safety measures. Don’t forget to bring some extra money just in case you’d like to buy band merchandise, drinks or food. No worries, if you don’t remember cash, we do have an ATM inside of our venue. Don’t forget the most important thing to bring when heading out, your tickets.
- Bring tickets if you bought them in advance, the box office assistant will scan them at the door.
- If you bought tickets online and selected Will Call, there will be a list of names not physical tickets, so be prepared to state the name the tickets were purchased under, as well as an identification card or the card tickets were purchased on with said name.
- Day Of Show (DOS) tickets will always be available at the door unless the show has sold out before hand. The Day Of Show ticket price is always higher than what was online.
- The Broadberry posts the time doors open for each show on the website and Facebook page for each event.
- Doors typically open an hour before the start of the first performer in each lineup.
- There is no early entry before door time.
- Come in when doors open and enjoy the staff, light music, drinks, bar food, the patio and priority seating.
All Ages Shows
- Unlike other venues, The Broadberry’s shows are open to all ages unless stated online.
Seating and Standing Room
- Take a break from standing up with our venue seating.
- Seating in our venue is located along the bar, on the floor with tables and stools, near the entrance by the mini stage and patio door and in the VIP section with booths.
- Arrive early for priority seating.
- Every event at The Broadberry allows guests to enjoy our patio. Head out on the patio to take a breather, relax and mingle while getting some fresh air.
- Drinking and smoking is permitted on the patio.
- If you are over 21 and have received a colored wrist band upon entry, you may take merchandise or other personal items to your car.
- No re-entry for guests under 21.
- You can park along both sides of Broad St., and after business hours you can park in the parking lot across the street at The Children’s Museum.
- We share a parking lot until 8pm and it is first come first serve.
- If you lose something at a show, notify security at the door. At the end of every show, all unattended items will be collected and made available for pick up.
- Please call ahead of time if you think you’ve left behind personal belongings.
- At every show our kitchen is open for the duration of the show, just give one of the bartenders your order and we’ll whip it right up.
- We have a coat rack with hangers located near the restrooms, this is not a coat check. When using the coat rack you are leaving your belongings at your own risk and The Broadberry will not assume responsibility if your items are lost, damaged or stolen.